Chapter 1: Agent Onboarding
« Lesson 12: Meetings & Events »
We meet regularly on Tuesday mornings at 10AM at the Lynhall for Coffee Talk meetings. – Bring work, questions, ideas, clients, or cool people you think we should meet.
In addition to Tuesday Coffee Talk, new events are always getting added to the calendar.
- Meetings will be announced via email, Slack, and Facebook.
- We will host meet-ups frequently where you can connect with other agents and get help with whatever you need!
Agent Goals Meeting:
- Plan to meet quarterly with Amy to discuss your progress, set goals and make sure you are on track to hit your goals. She can help by recommending any relevant resources, experience, advice, etc. Goals meetings are always fun!
We love getting together!
- Live Training Events Training events occur as needed. We will put together some live, hands-on training events that will always be recorded and added to this training program, but we’d love your attendance as well! Past live training events have included: How to List a House, Everything You Need to Know about Title, Everything You Need to Know about Mortgage, Tax Talk, Photo Training with Debra Anderson, etc. We’ll announce these events via email and our Slack channel.
- Agent-Hosted Events As an agent with Brick & Banister, you have the ability to host events with brokerage support (both financial and organizational). Hosting events is a fantastic way for you to provide value to prospective, current and past clients. Here’s what you need to know in order to help us help you host the best event possible.
© Copyright 2018, Brick & Banister Real Estate Co.
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.