Chapter 1: Agent Onboarding
« Lesson 13: Blogging »
Blogging. You may love it. You may hate it. You may be like “WTF am I going to write about?”. No matter what your feelings are, you should do it. Content creation in the form of a blog is a fantastic way to get yourself out there and is super helpful in finding and building your tribe.
We know it can be difficult to get started. If you get stuck, take a peek at some of the other agents’ posts here.
If writing really isn’t your thing and you would prefer to share your adventures via video, do that instead! As long as you are creating a little something each month, we’re happy.
- Write a list of all the topics you might be interested in READING about.
- Write a list of all the topics you from above you feel like you could put your own spin on.
- Write a list of all the topics you feel like you can write about.
- Start working on you first blog post. Don’t overthink it; just get some ideas down and go from there!
- Don’t stress. You’re not getting graded on this and we are HERE TO HELP YOU! Send us your ideas and drafts and we can help you polish it up!
© Copyright 2018, Brick & Banister Real Estate Co.
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.