GENERATE WEALTH THROUGH
Real estate investors typically possess:
• problem solving skills
• a love of learning
• an awesome team
What we do:
• set up a MLS search for you
• connect with our network of other investors and wholesalers
• keep our eyes peeled for off-market deals
• make up a part of your awesome team
What you SHOULD do:
• Always have your eyes open for a deal.
• Talk to everyone you know about what you’re looking for. (You never know where your next deal will come from!)
• Be ready to roll with financing, repair budget, and your numbers when it comes to ARV or rental rates.
• When the time comes to make a deal, be ready!
What you should NOT do:
Investing is a business.
Purchasing a primary residence may be emotional, but investing is about numbers. In your primary residence, you might be concerned about repairs and what is too much. In your investments, think about the income the property will generate and figure what percent of that will need to be dedicated to repairs, maintenance and capital expenditures (major updates like roof/furnace/etc). All properties will need money put into them over time, so determine what the appropriate numbers are to make your deal work for you!
HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS
STEP #1 TALK TO ONE OF THE EXPERIENCED BRICK & BANISTER AGENTS
(WE JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE SUCCESSFUL REAL ESTATE INVESTORS OURSELVES!)
READ BOOKS ABOUT
GO TO LOCAL
ANALYZE DEALS EVERYDAY TO
LISTEN TO PODCASTS ABOUT INVESTING
GO TO LOCAL INVESTOR MEETUPS
DINE OUT WITH OTHER INVESTORS
ANALYZE DEALS EVERY DAY TO STAY SHARP
Below are some articles by Brick & Banister
real estate agents about investing to get you going:
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, inc. All rights reserved.