Real Estate Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- Experience working with high level corporate leader and/or small business/start-up
- Real Estate or Hospitality background preferred
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Project Management Experience with ability to wear multiple hats
- Super organized and self-directed to anticipate needs (once up and running)
- Ideal candidate can solve problems quickly and is highly detail-oriented
- Ready to learn and grow. Openness to improving your own self and skills along the way
Real Estate Executive Assistant Job Summary:
Our brokerage is looking for a local, stellar, potentially full-time Project Manager/Executive Assistant. We’re looking for a motivated real estate executive assistant to assist the broker, complete administrative tasks and help with various projects to grow our brokerage. This role would report to the brokerage owner and manager and be involved not just with the brokerage but also real estate investments and development projects. This position offers lots of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience! The job can be part remote/work-from-home with the ability to be on location for various projects if possible. If you’re interested in a fast-paced job with lots of variety, apply today!
Real Estate Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, and oversee progress on company projects.
- Learn the ins and outs of our business and help us refine and improve our systems and processes.
- Be a resourceful support person, figure out how to solve the problem at hand, connect the key players to complete the tasks required through completion, then document and debrief the project for continuous improvement.
- Connect with our agents and admins to build trust and rapport. Help us make sure everyone’s job runs smoothly and we all feel good about doing them.
- Digital organization, project management software, spreadsheets, CRM and more, this stuff should be your fave!
- Email management for broker and brokerage and deliver messages from emails and invoices, reports to the broker.
- Manage and create weekly brokerage newsletter.
- Oversee the broker’s schedule and set up team meetings and events.
- Input information received about clients through a streamlined customer relationship management system.
- Execute office management tasks such as digital organization, invoice tracking and payments.
- Adjust to the needs of the real estate office and execute other assistant duties when necessary.
Twin Cities, MN—Mix of work-from-home and on location for various projects.
Pay range is $25-$40/hr based on experience. 20-40hrs/week. This is a contract position, not a W2.
➡️ Email your resume, along with a 2 minute video telling us why you’d be a perfect fit, to: email@example.com, or send them via DM!
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, inc. All rights reserved.