Fabulous, end unit townhome backing up to Freedom Park with wonderful views, all new kitchen appliances, large front and back deck spaces, and an enormous master suite with double closets! An absolute gem in the top rated Mounds View school district, located on a quiet and private cul-de-sac. This unit features flooring, kitchen and bathroom updates as well as a newer washer/dryer and water heater. The unfinished lower level needs only flooring to add over 200SF of extra living space to the home. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a turnkey townhouse under 200K in New Brighton!
Welcome to the City of New Brighton: the city that works for you! New Brighton is a community of 22,351 people. It is ideally located equidistant from the downtowns of Minneapolis and St. Paul, a 30 minute ride from the Twin Cities International Airport.
Things to love about New Brighton:
Assuring clean, well-kept living environment
- Appreciating property values full range of well-maintained housing
- Utilities that meet all applicable public health standards
- Aesthetically pleasing surroundings
- Respect for the natural environment
- Attractive and well maintained streets and boulevards
Fostering safe, cohesive neighborhoods
- Low crime rate and a sense of personal safety
- High levels of participation in community events, organizations, and neighborhoods
- Respect for the diversity among residents
- Pride in our schools and our community
- Positive activities to engage all of our citizens
Being leaders in developing a vital and compatible business community
- Attractive commercial districts with low vacancy rates
- Expanding tax base
- Strong employment base
- Properties at their highest and best use
- Desirable mix of businesses
City government providing quality services proactive philosophy with a long term focus
- Responsive to and respectful of citizen needs
- Effective use of new technologies
- Open accessible governance
- Ongoing review of service delivery strategies
© Copyright 2017, Brick & Banister Real Estate Co.
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, inc. All rights reserved.