Coon Rapids, Minnesota is an exciting community situated along the Mississippi River just 12 miles north of Minneapolis! Our city offers a variety of opportunities for recreation and shopping, as well as great housing options and wonderful opportunities for business! 62,726 citizens call Coon Rapids home! With 24 hour police and fire departments, unique housing programs, an active volunteer community and a variety of educational opportunities, our city offers something for everyone!
Coon Rapids offers a variety of community events including the well-known 4th of July Community Celebration (with one of the best fireworks displays in the state) summer and winter concerts, Movie in the Park events, Farmers Market, Pet Fair, Safety Camps and a variety of other activities. There’s truly something for everyone here in Coon Rapids!
Coon Rapids is home to:
- Mercy Hospital – named one of the top hospitals in the nation by Truven Health Analytics and US News and World Report
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College – named a top 10 Community College in the nation by the Aspen Institute
- Over 1000 small and large businesses
- Riverdale Regional Shopping area featuring large and small retailers
- Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park – a large recreation area along the river with boat launch, miles of trails and unique walkway
- Bunker Hills Regional Park featuring Bunker Beach – the largest outdoor water park in Minnesota
- Bunker Hills Golf Club – nationally recognized by Golf Digest
- and many more outstanding amenities!
© Copyright 2019, Brick & Banister Real Estate Co.
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2019 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, inc. All rights reserved.