After you’ve completed all the required education, you’ll need a great brokerage to
help jumpstart your real estate business, and support you throughout the entirety of your career.
If we sound like the brokerage for you, here are the next steps in the application process:
Submit your resume, a brief statement of interest (why you want to join Brick & Banister), and video of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of “New Agent Application”
The video should be no more than 2 minutes long, and should answer three of the following six questions:
- Why are you interested in getting into the wonderful world of real estate?
- What are you up to when you’re not “realtoring”?
- What are you most excited about when it comes to the wonderful world of real estate?
- What is something that makes you interesting or unique?
- What’s your favorite kind of house?
- If you could live anywhere, in any kind of house/property, in any location, where would you live?
If we think we’re a good match, we’ll be in touch!
Thank you for taking the time to apply!
© Copyright 2020, Brick & Banister Real Estate Co.
Properties are provided courtesy of the Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc., Broker Reciprocity Database.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. ©2018 Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, inc. All rights reserved.